SEPT 2015 CBA MOD

Poll: Would you be interested in a CBA mod that disables Persia & Sara?
YES
NO
 V4NG3L1S


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/12/2011
Gönderiler:531
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 03:43
Hello, hope you're all doing well.

I am wondering if CBA community would be interested in a mod that disables Persians and Saracens in CBA team games.

I'm not saying these two civs ruin CBA team games at all. Even if this mod was created, I would still play CBA games without the mod enabled. But I've always noticed (and I'm sure many other CBA TGers have noticed as well) that when these two civs are not in the game, it significantly changes the dynamics of the game, as well as likelihood of one-sidedness. This mod would also increase the chances of imp games due to a likely more balanced feudal/castle age war (not that there is anything wrong with games that end with a nicely timed feudal age rush).

PS: To those who will argue that the civs should just be balanced, I'm sure they can but then that would require balancing all other civs and that's been tried many times. To keep it simple, I think disabling these two heavyweight civs would be a good idea.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Gallas


Grup: Oyun Moderatörü
Katılım Tarihi: 25/05/2011
Gönderiler:1484
Düzenlendi18/09/2015 - 04:35 tarafından Gallas
I made today a CBA map where you fight with spaceships, is that count as a solution for you?
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [UB]_Hacks


Grup: Voobly Destekçisi
Katılım Tarihi: 08/03/2013
Gönderiler:2116
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 05:50
Enough with the '' Disables'' Mods.. pft Just play the map the default way that it was created for.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/05/2012
Gönderiler:6924
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 06:02
scouts are the ultimate counter for saracens and for more information about the destructive power of scouts feel free to contact [xCs]CaMp2gg_ and his experience playing against scouts
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 V4NG3L1S


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/12/2011
Gönderiler:531
Düzenlendi18/09/2015 - 06:05 tarafından V4NG3L1S
[UB]_Hacks wrote:
Enough with the '' Disables'' Mods.. pft Just play the map the default way that it was created for.

With that logic, don't we just eliminate the Game Mods section of the forum then?
Gallas wrote:
I made today a CBA map where you fight with spaceships, is that count as a solution for you?

Not really, no.
scouts are the ultimate counter for saracens and for more information about the destructive power of scouts feel free to contact [xCs]CaMp2gg_ and his experience playing against scouts

Ok then
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [UB]_Hacks


Grup: Voobly Destekçisi
Katılım Tarihi: 08/03/2013
Gönderiler:2116
Düzenlendi18/09/2015 - 06:28 tarafından [UB]_Hacks
[UB]_Hacks wrote:
Enough with the ''Disables'' Mods.. pft Just play the map the default way that it was created for.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 V4NG3L1S


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/12/2011
Gönderiler:531
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 06:34
[UB]_Hacks wrote:
Enough with the '' Disables'' Mods.. pft Just play the map the default way that it was created for.

Two can play that game
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [dasdas]HawkeyeGough


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 10/10/2007
Gönderiler:885
Düzenlendi18/09/2015 - 07:14 tarafından [dasdas]HawkeyeGough
[UB]_Hacks wrote:
Enough with the '' Disables'' Mods.. pft Just play the map the default way that it was created for.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 V4NG3L1S


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/12/2011
Gönderiler:531
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 07:36
Okay so your point is that CBA specifically should not have any mods for some unstated reason. Does anyone want to state that reason? And if you simply disagree that disabling Persians and Saracens in CBA team games is a bad idea, can you please explain without being vague? I've made my argument in the original post, I'd like to read some counter-arguments. In hindsight, I should not have asked a poll question as non-CBAers and trolls will seriously skew the result.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/05/2012
Gönderiler:6924
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 07:50
because **** cba
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [Eot_]KhalidIbnWaalid


Grup: Bronz Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 01/03/2013
Gönderiler:246
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 08:12
I think civs like persians and Saracenz make the CBA more fun and you have to play at your best when youre facing one of those civs. Saracenz can easily be counterd by a large group of archers. But I agree with persians they can be unstoppable sometimes but then even you can rush his castles. personally i think when you remove those 2 CBA will be less fun. then Mongols and Byz will be an overpowering civ compared to all others
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 V4NG3L1S


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 17/12/2011
Gönderiler:531
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 08:37
I think civs like persians and Saracenz make the CBA more fun and you have to play at your best when youre facing one of those civs. Saracenz can easily be counterd by a large group of archers. But I agree with persians they can be unstoppable sometimes but then even you can rush his castles. personally i think when you remove those 2 CBA will be less fun. then Mongols and Byz will be an overpowering civ compared to all others

Persians and Saracens CAN make the game more fun, but they typically don't. Then again, fun is subjective so I guess that's just my opinion.

I'm not trying to say that the whole CBA community should cut out those two civs forever, it's just a mod that a host can choose to enable if he/she feels like it. CBA team games without those two civs are generally more even and therefore fun (I'm sure we can all agree fairness is a pretty objective standard in measuring how fun a scenario is). I see your point about Mongols and Byz but those civs are easier to counter than Persians and Saracens.
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 Ox_Weapon_xO


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 11/05/2011
Gönderiler:1174
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 09:14
I don't think it's possible to disable civs.

Just make a balance mod for CBA like I did for RCB.

In terms of what and how would you balance things out I cannot say. I do not play the **** that is CBA.

There you go. =)
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 [dasdas]HawkeyeGough


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 10/10/2007
Gönderiler:885
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 09:24
Without sar and pers, huns would kill everyone in every game!
Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
 fockOFF


Grup: Standart Üyelik
Katılım Tarihi: 03/06/2008
Gönderiler:758
Gönderildi 18/09/2015 - 09:24
this just ****ed up man


Bağlantı | Yanıt | Alıntı
[1]2345
1 15 arasından ilk 62 - 0 görüntüleniyor
Foruma Git:
1 Kullanıcı(lar) Bu sayfaya bakıyor (30 dakika içinde)
0 üye, 1 ziyaretçi

Aktivste Beiträge der letzten Woche:
RCB Gold 2013 v4 (306 Beiträge)